India is a country which had always left us with surprises. Starting from the world treasure to even the recipes India has been declared as a motherland. But What exactly you don’t know about India. Here are few.
1. 75 Million is a huge Number
Yes! Every year for Kumbh Mela, 75 million pilgrims and gather and it is found to be visible from the space.
2. Post office that floats
We aint joking. India has the biggest postal network with 1,55,015 post office across the nation and it has a floating post office from Srinagar, in Dal Lake.
3. The highest rainfall record
Chirrapunji, part of Meghalaya is still considered to be the world’s most wttest place and has the highest rainfall record.
4. The biggest Cricket Ground
Himachal Pradesh, has the biggest cricket ground, The Chali Cricket Stadium which has an altitude of 2,445 meters.
5. Which Shampoo do you use?
Shampooing itself is a concept introduced by Indians and it was prepared by Herbs in India. The shampoo term was derived from the root word Champu in Sanskrit which means massage.
6. What do you know about Kabbadi?
Our Indian Kabbadi team is unbeatable in all the world tournaments. We have been consistently winning for the fifth time.
7. Chandrayan- big discovery
Water Moist in the Moon was found by Chandrayan, a water mapper and detector sent by ISRO.
8. APJ’s birthday Celebrated Internationally.
APJ Abdul Kalam’s birthday is celebreated internationally and it is considered as science day in Switzerland.
9. Rocket – Cycle?
First rocket in India was said to be transported in Cycle and it was so light weight. It was launched from Trivandrum.
10. Veggie IndiansIndia has the most number of populations who eats only vegetarians. For numerous reasons 40% of the Indians are found to be vegetarians.